# Get started with Fx
This introduces you to the basics of Fx. In this tutorial you will:
- start an empty application
- add an HTTP server to it
- register a handler with the server
- add logging to your application
- refactor to loosen coupling to your handler
- add another handler to the server
- generalize your implementation
First, get set up for the rest of the tutorial.
Start a new empty project.
mkdir fxdemo cd fxdemo go mod init example.com/fxdemo
Install the latest version of Fx.
go get go.uber.org/fx@latest
Now begin by creating a minimal application.